Friday 13 February 2015

Mascara



Now I'm sure most people will have already heard of, or tried this product, but I've only just discovered it! I instantly fell in love. It is so easy to apply and it really does have amazing lasting power! Its waterproof and quite frankly life proof, and it still looks amazing at the end of the day! Benefit boasts a lot of claims for this product however it stands up to all of them!

It doesn't upset my skin, however when it comes to taking it off my make up remover wipes just didn't cut it. I had to rub quite hard to get it off and it did make my eyes sting and go very red. I began to think I'd have to go back to my old mascara! I then thankfully found the simple range which is designed for sensitive skin. Their 'kind to eyes, eye make-up remover' makes it incredibly easy to take off without the need to rub too hard! Simple's range of products is amazing and very importantly, they are well in budget!

That brings me to the other possible draw back, the price. This mascara costs £19.50 which is quite a bit for one make-up product. However all of the reviews says it lasts a long time, so the cost is justified!

All in all I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone!


Alternatively, if you don't wish to spend this much on a mascara, I would highly recommend the Rimmel London "Scandaleyes xx-treme'. This can be bought in both Boots and Superdrug and costs £6.99, which is very reasonable!


The applicater does take a little while to get used as it has two sides; one that's flat for length and then one that's curved for volume. It provides very good coverage of your lashes and is very dark! All in all I found it to be very good and not too clumpy!  

If you made it to the end of my first post then you are truly amazing and I really appreciate it, here are the links to all of the products on the Boots website that I've mentioned in this blog!

Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara:
Simple 'kind to eyes, eye make-up remover':
Rimmel London "Scandaleyes xx-treme':

Thanks,
Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment