Thursday 26 February 2015

Very Affordable And Easy Make-Up

I just thought I'd do a quick post this week on how I did this very quick, cheap and easy make-up look that's quite subtle!




- The first product that I used was the B. Prepared primer which is Superdrug's own brand. Now I really like this primer as it makes your skin super smooth and silky soft, whilst making the foundation glide on very easily. It also blurs most of my pores away, whilst making my make-up last all day!

- Next I used Bourjois 123 CC Cream. When I first bought this I really didn't like it, however now that I have the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, I love it as it blends a lot easier and really helps to even my skin tone! This also has an SPF 15, and is very hydrating. Good for dry skin!

- I then used my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, which I'm sure you've all heard of! It blends nicely and adds a real shimmer to your face which makes you look really awake and bright eyed! AMAZING!

- I like to leave my foundation and concealer to sink into my skin for a bit before I set it, so now I did my eyes. For the eye shadow I used Collections Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette. This is such an affordable product and looks really neutral but gives a wow factor! In this picture I used the second shade from the left all over the eye lid, and then worked a little of the darkest shade into the crease of my eye. This adds so much definition to your eyes!

- I then applied my eye liner which is the Rimmel Waterproof Gel Eyeliner. I really don't like the brush it comes with as it's too big for me and it's very difficult to be accurate. Therefore I use the Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush, which make the cat eye flick a lot easier!

- It's at this point I set my foundation, and for this I used Rimmel Clear Complexion powder. I don't use very much of this as I like a bit of a dewy finish!

- I then use my Rimmel Scandaleyes XXtreme mascara which really makes your eyes pop! My first blog post was on mascara where I go into detail about it!

- To finish it off I used a Rimmel Lip Balm 'Keep Calm And Party' which unfortunately doesn't really show up in this picture but adds a nice subtle colour to your lips, whilst keeping them soft!

And heres a couple of pictures of the end result! Links to all products used bellow!





B. Prepared Makeup Primer
Bourjois 123 Perfect Colour Correcting cream
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Liner
Rimmel Clear Complexion Transparent Powder
Rimmel London ScandalEyes Xxtreme Black Mascara
Rimmel Lip Balm
Thanks,
Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment